Conventional self tanners typically use dyes, synthetic fragrances, and toxic chemicals such as parabens that damage your skin. Naru’s self tanner has none of that nasty stuff.
The Naru Organics Self Tanner is made with organic and naturally derived ingredients. Our self tanner is made up of 84% water and certified organic ingredients, the remaining 16% are naturally derived ingredients — no synthetic fragrances, dyes or toxic chemicals.
Yes! Naru Organics self-tanner is vegan and cruelty.
Yes! This product is made with organic and naturally derived ingredients to nourish the skin and to give you a luminous, bronzed glow.
Our full ingredient list is listed here:
Distilled Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Beet Derived DHA)**, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate**, Sorbitan Olivate**, Leucidal Complete - Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Pulp Extract**, Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract*, Erythrulose (Sugar from Red Berries Derived)**, Rose Damascena Hydrosol*, D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Vanilla Planifolia Oil**
No! Our self tanner is made with sugar beet derived DHA in combination with Erythrulose derived from sugar extracted from red berries. When these two ingredients are combined, it results in a tan that lasts longer, fades evenly, and produces a brown, natural looking tan than just DHA alone. No orange color!
No! The combination of the DHA and Erythrulose seem to produce a more even, longer-lasting, less-streaky tan than with DHA alone.
- Apply a thin layer of this self tanner evenly to clean, dry skin.
- Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- For best results, leave on for 6-8 hours before showering.
Yes! Naru Organics self tanner was crafted with your face in mind. However, feel free to do a spot test by putting a small amount on your face just to be sure.
Yes, because our self tanner is made with natural ingredients. However, it's always best to test an application on a small area first when trying any new topical product.
Your tan should last 5-7 days. Keeping your skin moisturized is key to a long lasting tan.
We recommend allowing the self tanner to fully develop into a bronzed tone for 8 hours before applying more. 2-3 applications over a few days will help deepen your tanned tone. However, if you are positive you want a darker tone, you can do two applications between 1-4 hours apart. Here's what it looks like when I did 2 applications over 2 days.
The first picture is pre-application:
After letting the 1st application fully develop:
After letting the 2nd application fully develop:
If you aren't loving our product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to make things right!
We stand behind the quality of our self tanner with a 30-day, 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee for all new orders. Grab a bottle today and put it to the test over the next 30 days to see for yourself. We guarantee you’ll be happy with Naru’s self tanner or you’ll get a complete refund if you’re not. No questions asked.